TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1/ Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to leave the festival. You must be 18+ to buy a ticket and attend the festival or accompanied by an adult or guardian who must be at least 21+.
2/ Prior written permission is needed by Strawberry Woods Festival to use Strawberry Woods Festival tickets in any sales promotions, media, marketing, reward programmes, staff incentives, raffles, auctions or general competitions. The Strawberry Woods Festival logos and any related Strawberry Woods Festival artwork cannot be used without written permission of Strawberry Woods Ltd.
3/Tickets are strictly non-refundable
We are limiting our re-entry rules to respect our neighbours and the local area.
– Pass-outs and re-entry are not allowed at any time after 10:00pm
GENERAL TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Right of admission reserved (R.O.A.R.)
– Strawberry Woods is for nice people and is about having a good time. Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund.
– No admission without a valid ticket (so don’t lose it)
– No entry to the site after 10:00pm (each night)
– Items not permitted at Strawberry Woods: drugs and/or psychoactive substances (illegal or legal), potential weapons of any kind including penknives and cutlery), Chinese lanterns any glass / glass bottles, drones, laser equipment or laser pens.
– Large sound systems are not permitted and you will be asked to leave them outside the event.
– Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
– Guests may be searched on entry to the event. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested.
– Please do not bring large bags or back packs in to the festival arena. Please do not bring food or alcohol – only food or alcohol purchased on the premises may be consumed inside the festival.
– Alcohol cannot be brought into the festival. Limited amounts (no glass bottles) can be brought in to the campsite but not into the festival areas.
– You will not be allowed to bring in glass bottles of any kind. Broken glass is dangerous for kids and for animals who will be using the fields after the event. There are no exceptions.
– Please do not climb the flagpoles, or any other structures on site – this may result in you being evicted
– We have a no naked flame policy at the festival and in the campsite. Fires, flares, fireworks, Chinese lanterns etc will extinguished by security or the local fire service.
– No pet animals are allowed on the festival site other than dogs assisting the visually impaired or disability assistance dogs.
– The promoter reserves the right to change the line up without notification.
– You must have lots of fun, it’s the law.
– Warning: exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing.
– Parents are reminded that some areas of the festival site, especially immediately in front of the stages, are inappropriate for some people including young children. Also please note that some performances may contain language or material that may offend some people.
– Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
– The area is a beautiful natural site and we want to keep it that way so please help us by keeping it clean & recycling/composting what you can. Keep Strawberry Woods Tidy!
We will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 18 policy at Strawberry Woods Festival If you can’t provide valid identification when asked, you will be asked to leave the site and come back with your ID. So if you are lucky enough to look 18 or younger, please make sure that you bring an acceptable form of identification.
Valid forms of ID include:
– An in date photographic driver’s license or provisional licence.
– A valid passport (not a photocopy). Out of date passports will NOT be accepted.
– A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram).